TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)Tutors & Teachers for Lessons, Instruction or Help
- Package starts at $320
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) Tutoring improves the English proficiency. TOEFL Tutoring is divided into three sections: Listening Comprehension, Writing and Reading comprehension. At U.S. Best Tutors you can sign up for one section or for all sections for simple rate of $320 for 8 hours of tutoring. Each session is two hours long. These sessions can be spread over one month duration or customized to two sessions per week. All lessons are in a very small group of 2-4 students.
Listening Comprehension (TOEFL):
Listening section improves the understanding of spoken English. This section has three parts. Tutoring will prepared you to answer 50 questions in 35 minutes. Part A 30 questions, Part B 8 questions and Part C 12 questions
Structure and Written Expression (TOEFL):
Writing improves your understanding of the structure and usage of standard English grammar. This section is divided into two parts. Tutoring will prepare you to answer 40 questions in 25 minutes. Part A 15 questions and Part B 25 questions.
Reading Comprehension (TOEFL):
This section improves your understanding of reading passages with academic contents. Tutoring will prepare you to answer 50 questions in 55 minutes.
- Identify main and supporting ideas
- Determine word meaning in context
- Understand authors’ purpose and opinions
- Understand structure and function of sentences
- Recognize sentence errors
- Effectively develop a point of view
- Exhibit skillful use of language/vocabulary
Why study TOEFL:
- TOEFL is the required aptitude test for non-English speaking students to get admission in many American colleges and universities.
- TOEFL classes covers all the topics listed above and additionally students are trained to complete the TOEFL test within time.
- Advanced learners can work on entire test packets to improve their test taking skills.
TOEFL Tutoring Centers:
|English Language Arts|
Integrated Math 1-2-3
SAT I & II