Pre-Calculus Tutors & Teachers for Lessons, Instruction or Help
One-on-one tutoring by experienced tutors and credentialed teachers. Our program is designed to help your child master the topics in Algebra. Algebra tutoring not only helps your child complete the school assignments but also prepare for quizzes and exams.
Pre-Calculus is the foundation course for AP-Calculus and college level Calculus courses. Many students start with Pre-Algebra then move towards Algebra I and then finally take Algebra II followed by Pre-Calculus. Students taking Calculus and Trigonometry also find the courses easy if they have solid grip on Pre-Calculus.
- Review of Algebra II topics including rational functions and polynomial Functions.
- Complex Numbers and simplifying complex functions.
- Function and Graphs: Linear, Quadratic and Inverses.
- Exponential and Logarithm (Graphs, properties and solving arithmetically).
- Trigonometric Functions: sin(x), cos(x), tan(x), inverses of trig functions: Solving triangles and graphing functions.
- Proving Trigonometric Identities.
- Solving Trig Equations in Pre-Calculus.
- Law of Sines and Law of Cosines.
- Vectors: Magnitude, angle and dot product.
- Algebra of Matrices and determinants.
- Arithmetic and Geometric Sequence
- Parabolas, Circles, Ellipses and Hyperbolas: Finding focal points, equations and graphing.
- Polar Coordinates: Converting Polar coordinate to Cartesian co-ordinate and graphing it.
Why study Pre-Calculus:
- Pre-Calculus provides foundation for Calculus courses.
- Chances of scoring higher in AP-Calculus.
Application of Pre-Calculus:
- Learn Trigonometric Applications.
- Learn Sequences and series.
What is next after Pre-Calculus:
You are ready for more Math then it is time to learn AP-Calculus.
Pre-calculus is taught in Grades 10 and 11.
It is very possible to skip Pre-Calculus and learn Calculus right away.
Mathematics and Pre-Calculus knowledge needed in Professional Education:
Course provides in depth knowledge of Calculus foundation and Trigonometry.
Pre-Calculus, Algebra II and AP-Calculus:
- Many topics are similar in Pre-Calculus and Algebra II
- Taking Algebra II before Pre-Calculus makes Pre-Calculus easy to learn.
Pre-Calculus provides good foundation for AP-Calculus.
|English Laguage Arts
Integrated Math 1-2-3
SAT I & II