Pre-Calculus Tutors & Teachers for Lessons, Instruction or Help
Experienced tutors and credentialed teachers. Our program is designed to help your child master the topics in Algebra. As a result, Algebra tutoring not only helps your child complete the school assignments but also prepare for quizzes and exams with A+ grades.
Pre-Calculus is the foundation course for AP-Calculus and college level Calculus courses. Many students start with Pre-Algebra then move towards Algebra I and then finally take Algebra II followed by Pre-Calculus. Students taking Calculus and Trigonometry also find the courses easy if they have solid grip on Pre-Calculus.
- Review of Algebra II topics including rational functions and polynomial Functions.
- Complex Numbers and simplifying complex functions.
- Function and Graphs: Linear, Quadratic and Inverses.
- Exponential and Logarithm (Graphs, properties and solving arithmetically).
- Trigonometric Functions: sin(x), cos(x), tan(x), inverses of trig functions: Solving triangles and graphing functions.
- Proving Trigonometric Identities.
- Solving Trig Equations in Pre-Calculus.
- Law of Sines and Law of Cosines.
- Vectors: Magnitude, angle and dot product.
- Algebra of Matrices and determinants.
- Arithmetic and Geometric Sequence
- Parabolas, Circles, Ellipses and Hyperbolas: Finding focal points, equations and graphing.
- Polar Coordinates: Converting Polar coordinate to Cartesian co-ordinate and graphing it.
Pre-Calculus Tutoring Centers: Call Now to get A+
[wpseo_all_locations id=”all” max_number=”200″ show_state=”1″ show_country=”1″ show_phone=”1″ show_phone_2=”0″ show_fax=”0″ show_email=”1″ show_logo=”0″ orderby=title order=ASC]
|English Language Arts|
Integrated Math 1-2-3
SAT I & II