Algebra II Tutors & Teachers for Lessons, Instruction & Help
Experienced tutors and credentialed teachers. Our program is designed to help your child master the topics in regular and honors course in Algebra II. As a result, Algebra II tutoring not only helps your child complete the school assignments but also prepare for quizzes and exams.
Algebra II Tutoring
Algebra II provides solid foundation for many advanced math courses in high Schools, colleges and universities. Many students start with Pre-Algebra then move towards Algebra I and then finally take Algebra II. Students taking Geometry, Pre-Calculus and Calculus also find the courses easy if they have solid grip on Algebra II.
Algebra II Topics:
- Review of Algebra I
- Solving algebraic equations and inequalities.
- Graphing and arithmetically solving algebraic functions such as system of linear equations and exponential functions.
- Graphing linear and polynomial equations and inequalities for multiple functions to find shaded regions.
- Matrices: Addition, subtraction, multiplication, inverses and determinants.
- Quadratic Functions: Advanced version of Algebra I where students learn complex solutions and graphs. Finding zeros and arranging quadratic in standard and vertex form.
- Polynomial functions: Factoring and finding solutions, finding intercepts and the directions of the graphs at the extreme ends.
- Powers, Roots and Radicals: Finding domain, range and graphing relevant functions.
- Logarithm functions: Logarithm properties and inverses. Student should be able to solve it arithmetically and graphically.
- Rational Equations: Graphing, domain, range, asymptotes, etc.
- Circles, Ellipses, Parabolas and Hyperbolas: Students should be able to graph these functions along with create equations from given graphs.
- Arithmetic and Geometric Series: Finding the nth term and the sum of nth term in both arithmetic and geometric series.
- Probability: Combination and Permutation, Pascal triangle, Binomial expansion. Measures of center and spread: average, median, mode, and quartiles.
Tutoring Centers for Algebra Tutoring:
|English Language Arts|
Integrated Math 1-2-3
SAT I & II