Geometry Tutors & Teachers for Lessons, Instruction or Help
Experienced tutors and credentialed teachers. Our program is designed to help your child master the topics in Geometry. As a result, Geometry tutoring not only helps your child complete the school assignments but also prepare for quizzes and exams.
Geometry is the foundation course for learning angles, lines, polygon, trigonometry and many shapes such as triangle, quadrilateral and multiple sided shapes. Many students start with Pre-Algebra then move towards Algebra I and then finally take Geometry. Students taking Algebra II, Pre-Calculus and Calculus also find these courses easy if they have solid grip on Geometry.
- Properties of lines (mid-point, bisector, parallel, perpendicular) and planes.
- Proofs and theorems in Geometry.
- Geometry shapes: Congruent triangles and theorems: SSS, SAS, ASA, AAS, HL, etc.
- Geometry shapes: Areas, perimeters, sides and angles for Square, Rectangle, Parallelogram, Trapezoid, Rhombus and Kite.
- Inequalities in triangle.
- Similar shapes in Geometry such as polygon’s ratio, perimeter and areas.
- Pythagorean Theorem and trig functions.
- Circles: Properties of circles in Geometry such as key concepts of diameter, tangent, arcs, chords and angles. Along with inscribed figures in the circle.
- Geometrical Solid Shapes: Sphere, Prism, Pyramid, Cylinder and Cone.
- Co-ordinate Geometry: Midpoint formula, slope and distance formula.
- Transformation: Reflection, translation and rotation.
Geometry Tutoring Centers: Call Now to get A+
[wpseo_all_locations id=”all” max_number=”200″ show_state=”1″ show_country=”1″ show_phone=”1″ show_phone_2=”0″ show_fax=”0″ show_email=”1″ show_logo=”0″ orderby=title order=ASC]
|English Language Arts|
Integrated Math 1-2-3
SAT I & II