Physics / AP Physics/ College Physics Tutors & Teachers for Lessons, Instruction
One-on-one or semi private Tutoring by experienced tutors and credentialed teachers. Our program is designed to help your child master the topics in Physics. As a result, Physics tutoring not only helps your child complete the school assignments but also prepare for quizzes and exams.
Physics / AP Physics/ College Physics Tutoring / IB Physics /SAT subject test Physics
Physics in high school is the foundation course for advanced course in Physics that is taken at AP Physics or College Physics. U.S. Best Tutors have qualified tutors to teach Physics from school to College level. AP Physics and SAT subject Physics tutoring cover all the topics for the exam including the practice tests. We do provide tutoring in AP Physics 1, AP Physics 2, AP Physics C Mechanics and Electricity. SAT subject test for Physics cover topics from AP Physics 1 and 2. Our tutors have experience in teaching IB physics. IB Physics is an International Baccalaureate program that covers Physics in 2 years of high school. AP Physics is an Advanced Placement Physics often taught in high school and the exam of AP Physics is offered by College Board.
Physics Topics: (AP Physics, IB Phyics, SAT Phyics, College Physics)
- Kinematics: Speed, distance, position, displacement, velocity and acceleration concepts with formulas and graphs.
- Free Fall motion calculations and graphs.
- Projectile motion calculations.
- Center of mass
- Newton Law of motion.
- Problems related to elevator, ramp, pulley, etc.
- Friction: kinetic and static friction. Problems related to moving objects.
- Kinetic Energy, Potential Energy and Power
- Linear momentum: Elastic and inelastic momentum
- Circular motion and calculations related to circular speed, acceleration and Centripetal Force.
- Circular Rotational Kinetic Energy.
- Moment of Inertia
- Vertical Circular Motion.
- Gravity: Gravitational Fields and Potential Energy
- Kepler’s Law
- Mechanical Waves
- Electrostatics: Conductors, insulators and capacitors.
- Electricity: Electric current, Resistance, Voltmeter and Ammeter.
- Electric circuits: Series and Parallel circuits.
- Quantum Physics
Physics and Mathematics:
Physics courses require intensive math knowledge. In particular students should be familiar with Algebra I, Geometry and Trigonometry to score high in Physics courses. Advanced Physics course in College may even require knowledge of Calculus.
Physics Tutoring Centers:
|English Language Arts|
Integrated Math 1-2-3
SAT I & II