Algebra Tutors & Teachers for Lessons, Instruction
Experienced tutors and credentialed teachers. Our program is designed to help your child master the topics in Algebra. As a result, Algebra tutoring not only helps your child complete the school assignments but algebra tutoring also prepares for quizzes and exams.
Algebra is the foundation course for many advanced courses in Schools, Colleges and Universities. Many students start with Pre-Algebra then move towards Algebra I and then finally take Algebra II. Advanced courses such as Geometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus and Statistics has pre-requisite for Algebra I. Algebra I is the required course to pass high school diploma. Exams such as ACT, SAT and CAHSEE test extensive knowledge on Algebra I topics.
Algebra Tutoring Topics:
- Topics from Pre-Algebra.
- Simplifying expressions with numbers and variables.
- Solving variables such as solving for x or unknown variables.
- Linear equations.
- Solving linear equations numerically and by graphing.
- Exponential functions and logarithmic functions.
- Linear equations of form y = mx +b.
- Understanding how to create a line and equation from two points.
- Writing linear equation in the slope-intercept form, point slope form and standard form.
- Understanding of x-intercept and y-intercept in graphing and solving problems.
- Substitution method in solving linear equations
- Elimination or addition method in solving linear equations
- Graphing method in solving linear equations.
- Factoring algebraic expressions.
- Factoring Binomial and Trinomial.
- Quadratic Equations: Solving quadratic equations numerically and graphically.
- Simplifying rational expressions and equations.
- Solving algebraic expression with roots and radicals.
High School teaches Algebra I in 9th Grade but many advanced learners can take Algebra I in 8th Grade.
Why take Algebra Tutoring:
- Algebra I is the pre-requisite for many mathematics courses in high schools.
- Aptitude tests such as CAHSEE, ACT, SAT and many courses in mathematics, science and college need the knowledge of Algebra I.
Application of Algebra Tutoring:
- Learn how to compute bills such as telephone bills, electricity bills and gas bills. Then analyze company that is a better provider in terms of cost saving.
- Calculate time needed to reach any destination given speed and distance of drive.
- Many jobs require knowledge of these Algebra I concepts.
What is next after Algebra Tutoring:
About Algebra Tutoring Subject:
High schools teach Algebra I course in 9th Grade.
Algebra II is taught in 10th Grade.
It is very possible to complete Algebra I in High Schools in Grade 8 so you are with the bright group of students who are taking Algebra II in 9th Grade.
Mathematics and Algebra Tutoring in Professional Education and standardized tests:
Adult Education and College:
Many colleges require you to pass placement tests that have mathematics questions based on Algebra I. If you are not proficient in Algebra I then you are required to take foundation mathematics course in Algebra before you can take any advanced courses in community colleges and universities.
Algebra Tutoring Centers:
1161 Hiddenvalley Parkway, Suite 103, Norco, CA. 92860
Phone number: (951) 479-1557
Email : email@example.com
Chino Hills Address:
4200 Chino Hills Parkway, unit # 638, Chino Hills, CA, 91709
Phone number: (909) 517-2111
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|English Language Arts|
Integrated Math 1-2-3
SAT I & II