GRE (Graduate Record Examination) Tutors & Teachers for Lessons, Instruction or Help
GRE (Graduate Record Examination) tutoring is divided into Quantitative (Math), Verbal Reasoning and Analytical Writing sections. At U.S. Best Tutors you can sign up for one subject or for both Math and English subjects. The sessions can be spread over one month duration or customized to two sessions a week. All lessons are in a very small group of 1-2 students.
GRE Quantitative Math Topics:
- Arithmetic: Sets and numerical operations.
- Algebra I and Algebra II : Algebraic equations and inequalities; absolute functions, rational, radical and exponential equations; direct and inverse variation; domain and range; linear, quadratic and transformation of graphs.
- Geometry: Lines in parallel and perpendicular settings. Right triangles and special triangles (45,45,90 and 30,60,90). Coordinate geometry. Geometric shapes in 2D and 3D.
- Data Analysis and Probability: Solving word problems. Interpreting plots, lines and graphs. Probabilities using card problems and counting problems. Descriptive Statistics.
Verbal Reasoning and Analytical Writing (GRE):
- Identify main and supporting ideas
- Determine word meaning in context
- Reading comprehension
- Understand authors’ purpose and opinions
- Understand structure and function of sentences
- Recognize sentence errors
- Effectively develop a point of view
- Demonstrate critical thinking when clearly supporting position
- Create a well-organized and clearly focused essay that demonstrates clear coherence and smooth progression of ideas
- Argument Essay and Issue Essay
- Exhibit skillful use of language/vocabulary
Why study GRE:
- GRE is the required aptitude test for getting admission in many graduate programs in colleges and universities.
- GRE classes covers all the topics listed above and additionally students are trained to complete the GRE test within time.
- Advanced learners can work on entire test packets to improve their test taking skills.
GRE Tutoring Centers:
|English Language Arts|
Integrated Math 1-2-3
SAT I & II