SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test)Tutors & Teachers for Lessons, Instruction or Help
- Package starts at $300
SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) tutoring is divided into Math, Critical Reading and Writing sections. At U.S. Best Tutors you can sign up for one subject or for all subjects for simple rate of $300 for 8 hours of tutoring in 4 separate sessions each of two hours long. The sessions can be spread over one month duration or customized to two sessions a week or more. All lessons are in a very small group of 2-4 students.
SAT Math Topics:
- Arithmetic: Sets and numerical operations.
- Algebra I and Algebra II : Algebraic equations and inequalities; absolute functions, rational, radical and exponential equations; direct and inverse variation; domain and range; linear, quadratic and transformation of graphs.
- Geometry: Lines in parallel and perpendicular settings. Right triangles and special triangles (45,45,90 and 30,60,90). Coordinate geometry. Geometric shapes in 2D and 3D.
- Data Analysis and Probability: Plots, lines and graphs. Probabilities using card problems and counting problems. Descriptive Statistics.
Critical Reading and Writing (SAT):
- Identify main and supporting ideas
- Determine word meaning in context
- Understand authors’ purpose and opinions
- Understand structure and function of sentences
- Recognize sentence errors
- Effectively and insightfully develop a point of view
- Demonstrate critical thinking when clearly supporting position
- Create a well-organized and clearly focused essay that demonstrates clear coherence and smooth progression of ideas
- Exhibit skillful use of language/vocabulary
Why study SAT:
- SAT is the required aptitude test for getting admission in many colleges and universities.
- SAT classes covers all the topics listed above and additionally students are trained to complete the SAT test within time.
- Advanced learners can work on entire test packets to improve their test taking skills.
|English Laguage Arts
Integrated Math 1-2-3
SAT I & II