Pre-Calculus Tutors & Teachers for Lessons, Instruction or Help in Corona, CA
Pre-Calculus Tutoring in Corona
Pre-Calculus is the foundation course for AP-Calculus and college level Calculus courses. Many students start with Pre-Algebra then move towards Algebra I and then finally take Algebra II followed by Pre-Calculus. Students taking AP-Calculus and Trigonometry also find the courses easy if they have solid grip on Pre-Calculus.
Pre-Calculus Topics in Corona School:
- Review of Algebra I and Algebra II topics.
- Complex Numbers and simplifying complex functions.
- Function and Graphs: Linear, Quadratic and Inverses.
- Polynomial and Rational Functions
- Exponential and Logarithm
- Trigonometric Functions: sin(x), cos(x), tan(x), inverses of trig functions.
- Proving Trigonometric Identities
- Solving Trig Equations in Pre-Calculus.
- Law of Sines and Law of Cosines.
- Vectors: Magnitude, angle and dot product.
- Matrices to solve linear equations.
- Algebra of Matrices and determinants.
- Arithmetic and Geometric Sequence
- Parabolas, Circles, Ellipses and Hyperbolas.
- Polar Coordinates.
Why study Pre-Calculus in Corona Schools:
- Pre-Calculus provides foundation for Calculus courses.
- Chances of scoring higher in AP-Calculus.
Application of Pre-Calculus:
1) Learn Trigonometric Applications.
2) Learn Sequences and series.
What is next after Pre-Calculus:
You are ready for more Math then it is time to learn AP-Calculus.
Corona schools teach pre-calculus in Grades 10 and 11.
AP-Calculus in Corona highschools are taught in Grade 11.
It is very possible to skip Pre-Calculus and learn AP-Calculus right away.
Mathematics and Pre-Calculus knowledge needed in Professional Education:
Course provides in depth knowledge of Calculus foundation and Trigonometry.
- Many topics are similar in Pre-Calculus and Algebra II
- Taking Algebra II before Pre-Calculus makes Pre-Calculus easy to learn.
Pre-Calculus provides good foundation for AP-Calculus.