Corona Algebra II
Algebra II Tutors & Teachers for Lessons, Instruction or Help in Corona, CA
Algebra II Tutoring in Corona
Algebra II provides solid foundation for many advanced math courses in Corona high Schools and colleges. Many students start with Pre-Algebra then move towards Algebra I and then finally take Algebra II. Students taking Geometry, Pre-Calculus and Calculus also find the courses easy if they have solid grip on Algebra.
Algebra II Topics in Corona high schools:
- Review of Algebra I topics.
- Algebraic equations and inequalities.
- Graphing algebraic functions such as system of linear equations and exponential functions.
- Linear equations and inequalities for multiple lines to find shaded regions.
- Matrices: Algebraic computation related to matrices including finding inverses and determinants.
- Quadratic Functions: Advanced version of Algebra I where you learn complex solution and graphing in detail.
- Polynomial functions: Factoring and finding real solution of polynomials in Algebra.
- Powers, Roots and Radicals: Solving algebraic equations related to this topic.
- Logarithm functions: Properties of logarithms and solving logarithmic equations in Algebra.
- Rational Equations: Solving and graphing.
- Circles, Ellipses, Parabolas and Hyperbolas.
- Arithmetic and Geometric Series
- Probability: Pascal triangle, Binomial, mean, median, mode, quartiles, Combination and Permutation.
Corona School teaches Algebra II in Grade 10 but advanced learners can take Algebra II in Corona Schools in Grade 9.
Why study Algebra II in Corona Schools:
- Algebra IIprovides the solid foundation for many mathematics courses in Colleges and Universities.
- Students score higher on aptitude tests such as CAHSEE, ACT, SAT and many courses in mathematics, science and college.
Application of Algebra II:
1) Population growth models that can be applied to many cities.
2) Calculations of interests for money problems.
3) Advanced learning on speed, distance and time problems.
Corona schools teach AlgebraII in Grades 9 and 10.
Algebra Iin Corona highschools are taught in Grades 8 and 9.
It is very possible to complete Algebra II in Corona Schools in Grade 9 so you are in bright group of students who are taking Pre-Calculus Trigonometry, AP-Calculus and AP-Statistics in 10th Grade.
Mathematics and AlgebraII knowledge needed in Professional Education and standardized tests:
ACT, SAT, GRE, GMAT
Adult Education and College:
Many colleges require you to pass placement tests that have mathematics questions based on AlgebraII. If you are not proficient in AlgebraII then you are required to take beginner Algebra before you can take any advanced courses in community colleges and universities.
Algebra II course work is also equivalent to workload in College Algebra and Intermediate Algebra in many colleges in Southern California.