Corona Algebra I
Algebra Tutors & Teachers for Lessons, Instruction or Help in Corona, CA
Algebra Tutoring in Corona
Algebra is the foundation course for many advanced courses in Corona Schools. Many students start with Pre-Algebra then move towards Algebra I and then finally take Algebra II. As a result, students taking Geometry, PreCalculus and Calculus also find the courses easy if they have solid grip on Algebra.
Algebra I Topics in Corona School:
Review of Pre-Algebra topics.
Algebraic equations and solving for unknown variables in linear models.
- Graphing system of linear equations and exponential functions.
- Linear equations of form y = mx +b. Learn how to create and solve algebraic lines and what it means in term of actual graphical line.
- Substitution method in solving linear equations
- Elimination or addition method in solving linear equations
- Graphing method in solving linear equations.
- Factoring algebraic expressions.
- Factoring Binomial and Trinomial.
- Quadratic Equations: Solve algebraic quadratic equations numerically and graphically.
- Simplifying algebraic expressions in rational expressions and equations.
- Simply algebraic expression with roots and radicals.
Contact U.S. Best Tutors for Algebra Tutoring near Corona: Call Now to get A+