AP-Statistics Tutors & Teachers for Lessons, Instruction or Help in Corona, CA
AP-Statistics Tutoring in Corona
AP-Statistics is the advanced course in Corona Schools. Many students take courses in Pre-Algebra, Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry and Pre-Calculus before they start AP-Statistics.
AP-Statistics Topics in Corona School:
- Descriptive Statistics: Mean, Median, mode, standard deviation, range, etc.
- Statistical graphs: Boxplot, dotplot, histogram, bar chart, pie-chart.
- Statistical Data representation: Frequency and tables
- Regression line: Plot, correlation and models.
- Statistical sampling: random, strata, quota, cluster
- Statistical probabilities: Binomial, Geometric and marginal.
- Normal Distribution: Using standard tables and calculator to compute the probabilities.
- Confidence intervals: Statistical inferences on data.
- Hypothesis testing in statistics.
- Chi-square test in statistics.
Why study AP-Statistic in Corona Schools:
- AP-Statistic is the advanced placement exam for higher business courses in colleges and universities.
- Students get credit for College level Statistics course.
- Save time and money in College.
Application of AP-Statistics:
1) Provides eligibility to take higher courses in Colleges and University.
2) Makes the business and statistics courses easier in Colleges and University.
What is next after AP-Statistics:
You can take advanced courses in Statistics from community college to get more credits towards your degree.
Corona schools teach AP-Statistics in Grades 11 and 12.
AP-Statistics is highly recommended for Corona students who want to major in science related fields such as medicine and nursing. It is highly recommended for Corona students who wants to major in business studies.
Mathematics and AP-Statistics knowledge needed in Professional Education:
Medicine Schools, Engineering Schools, Business Schools, Nursing Schools, Colleges and Universities