AP-Calculus Tutors & Teachers for Lessons, Instruction or Help in Corona, CA
AP-Calculus Tutoring in Corona
AP-Calculus is the advanced course in Corona Schools. Many students take courses in Pre-Algebra, Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry and Pre-Calculus before they start AP-Calculus.
AP-Calculus Topics in Corona School:
- Many topics are common in AP-Calculus AB & BC.
- Limits: Evaluating numerically and graphically
- Asymptotes: Evaluating vertical and horizontal asymptotes and using asymptotes to sketch graphs in calculus functions.
- Continuous functions: Find discontinuity if exist.
- Parametric Functions
- Polar Functions
- Vector Functions
- Derivative: Formulas and applications.
- First derivative test and second derivative test in Calculus functions.
- Local linear approximation
- Mean Value Theorem in Calculus.
- Evaluating integrals algebraically and graphically.
- Applications of Integrals: Area, volume and rate problems
- Numerical approximation: Reimann Sums and areas under curve.
- Convergence series and summation.
- Taylor Series.
Why study AP-Calculus in Corona Schools:
- AP-Calculus is the advanced placement exam for higher courses in colleges and universities.
- Students get credit for College level Calculus course.
- Save time and money in College.
Application of AP-Calculus:
1) Provides eligibility to take higher courses in Colleges and University.
2) Makes the mathematics courses easier in Colleges and University.
What is next after AP-Calculus:
You can take advanced courses in Calculus from community college to get more credits towards your degree.
Corona schools teach AP-Calculus in Grades 11 and 12.
AP-Calculus is highly recommended for students who want to major in science related fields such as medicine and engineering.
Mathematics and AP-Calculus knowledge needed in Professional Education:
Medicine Schools, Engineering Schools, Colleges and Universities