Statistics / AP-Statistics Tutors & Teachers for Lessons, Instruction or Help
Statistics is the advanced course in High Schools and Colleges. Many students take courses in Pre-Algebra, Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry and Pre-Calculus before they start Statistics or AP-Statistics course.
Statistics / AP-Statistics Topics:
- Descriptive Statistics: Mean, Median, mode, standard deviation, range, etc.
- Statistical graphs: Boxplot, dotplot, histogram, bar chart, pie-chart.
- Statistical Data representation: Frequency and tables
- Regression line: Plot, correlation and models.
- Statistical sampling: random, strata, quota, cluster
- Statistical probabilities: Binomial, Geometric and marginal.
- Normal Distribution: Using standard tables and calculator to compute the probabilities.
- Confidence intervals: Statistical inferences on data.
- Hypothesis testing in statistics.
- Chi-square test in statistics.
Why study Statistic:
- AP-Statistic is the advanced placement exam for higher business courses in colleges and universities.
- Students get credit for College level Statistics course.
- Save time and money in College.
Application of Statistics:
- Provides eligibility to take higher courses in Colleges and University.
- Makes the business and statistics courses easier in Colleges and University.
- It is required for business majors and nursing majors.
What is next after AP-Statistics:
You can take advanced courses in Statistics from community college to get more credits towards your degree.
High schools teach AP-Statistics in Grade 12.
AP-Statistics is highly recommended for students who want to major in business and science related fields such as medicine and nursing.
Mathematics and AP-Statistics knowledge needed in Professional Education:
Colleges and Universities
|English Laguage Arts
Integrated Math 1-2-3
SAT I & II