Physics / AP Physics/ College Physics Tutors & Teachers for Lessons, Instruction
One-on-one tutoring by experienced tutors and credentialed teachers. Our program is designed to help your child master the topics in Physics. Physics tutoring not only helps your child complete the school assignments but also prepare for quizzes and exams.
Physics / AP Physics/ College Physics Tutoring
Physics in high school is the foundation course for advanced course in Physics that is taken at AP Physics or College Physics. U.S. Best Tutors have qualified tutors to teach Physics from school to College level.
- Kinematics: Speed, distance, position, displacement, velocity and acceleration concepts with formulas and graphs.
- Free Fall motion calculations and graphs.
- Projectile motion calculations.
- Center of mass
- Newton Law of motion.
- Problems related to elevator, ramp, pulley, etc.
- Friction: kinetic and static friction. Problems related to moving objects.
- Kinetic Energy, Potential Energy and Power
- Linear momentum: Elastic and inelastic momentum
- Circular motion and calculations related to circular speed, acceleration and Centripetal Force.
- Circular Rotational Kinetic Energy.
- Moment of Inertia
- Vertical Circular Motion.
- Gravity: Gravitational Fields and Potential Energy
- Kepler’s Law
- Mechanical Waves
- Electrostatics: Conductors, insulators and capacitors.
- Electricity: Electric current, Resistance, Voltmeter and Ammeter.
- Electric circuits: Series and Parallel circuits.
Physics and Mathematics:
Physics courses require intensive math knowledge. In particular students should be familiar with Algebra I, Geometry and Trigonometry to score high in Physics courses. Advanced Physics course in College may even require knowledge of Calculus.
|English Laguage Arts
Integrated Math 1-2-3
SAT I & II