GMAT (Graduate Management Aptitude Test)Tutors & Teachers for Lessons, Instruction or Help
GMAT(Graduate Management Aptitude Test) tutoring is divided into Quantitative (Math),Analytical writing assessment (AWA), integrated reasoning and verbal sections. At U.S. Best Tutors you can sign up for one subject or for all subjects. All lessons are in a very small group of 1-2 students.
GMAT Quantitative (Math) Topics:
- Arithmetic: Sets and numerical operations.
- Algebra I and Algebra II : Algebraic equations and inequalities; absolute functions, rational, radical and exponential equations; direct and inverse variation; domain and range; linear, quadratic and transformation of graphs.
- Geometry: Lines in parallel and perpendicular settings. Right triangles and special triangles (45,45,90 and 30,60,90). Coordinate geometry. Geometric shapes in 2D and 3D.
- Word problems: Applying algebraic techniques, ratios, percentages and other advanced topics to solve word problems.
- Data Sufficiency: Topics related to analyzing information and data to determine if information and data provided is sufficient to solve the problem.
Analytical writing assessment (AWA), integrated reasoning and verbal sections(GMAT):
- Identify main and supporting ideas
- Determine word meaning in context
- Understand authors’ purpose and opinions
- Understand structure and function of sentences
- Recognize sentence errors
- Effectively and insightfully develop a point of view
- Demonstrate critical thinking when clearly supporting position
- Create a well-organized and clearly focused essay that demonstrates clear coherence and smooth progression of ideas
- Exhibit skillful use of language/vocabulary
Why study GMAT:
- GMAT is the required aptitude test for getting admission in many graduate programs in colleges and universities.
- GMAT classes covers all the topics listed above and additionally students are trained to complete the GMAT test within time.
- Advanced learners can work on entire test packets to improve their test taking skills.
|English Laguage Arts
Integrated Math 1-2-3
SAT I & II