CHINO HILLS PRE-CALCULUS
Pre-Calculus Tutors & Teachers for Lessons, Instruction or Help in Chino Hills, CA
Pre-Calculus Tutoring in Chino Hills
Pre-Calculus is the foundation course for AP-Calculus and college level Calculus courses. Many students start with Pre-Algebra then move towards Algebra I and then finally take Algebra II followed by Pre-Calculus. Pre-Calculus is also taught in integrated math 3 and SAT test prep courses.
Pre-Calculus Topics in Chino Hills School:
- Review of Integrated Math 1 and Integrated Math 2 topics.
- Review of Algebra 1 and Algebra 2 topics.
- Problems involving Complex Numbers.
- Domain and range of Function and Graphs: Linear, Quadratic, absolute and Inverses.
- Polynomial Functions to find roots and graphs.
- Exponential and Logarithm problems and graphs.
- Trigonometric Functions and Trigonometric Identities
- Application of Triangles: Law of Sines and Law of Cosines.
- Problems involving Vectors.
- Matrices to solve system of equations.
- Sequence and Series: Arithmetic and Geometric
- Conic functions: Parabolas, Circles, and Ellipses.
- Graphing Polar Coordinates.
Why take tutoring and study Pre-Calculus in Chino Hills Schools:
- Pre-Calculus provides foundation for Calculus courses.
- Chances of scoring higher in AP-Calculus.
Application concepts taught in tutoring of Pre-Calculus:
1) Trigonometric Applications: Finding areas and graphing equations.
2) Sequences and series to find unknown terms and summation.
What is next after Pre-Calculus tutoring:
You are ready for more Math then it is time to learn AP-Calculus.
About Pre-Calculus tutoring topics:
Chino Hills schools teach pre-calculus in Grades 10 and 11.
AP-Calculus in Chino Hills highschools are taught in Grade 11.
Advanced learner in Pre-Calculus tutoring:
It is very possible to skip Pre-Calculus and learn AP-Calculus right away.
Mathematics and Pre-Calculus knowledge needed in Professional Education:
Course provides in depth knowledge of Calculus foundation and Trigonometry.
Pre-Calculus and Integrated Math 3:
- Many topics are similar in Pre-Calculus and Integrated Math 3.
- Taking Algebra II or Integrated Math 2 before Pre-Calculus makes Pre-Calculus easy to learn.
Pre-Calculus tutoring is the foundation for AP-Calculus tutoring.
Chino Hills Tutoring Subjects: