CHINO HILLS PRE-ALGEBRA
Pre-Algebra Tutors & Teachers for Lessons, Instruction or Help in Chino Hills, CA
Pre-Algebra Tutoring in Chino Hills
Pre-Algebra is the foundation course for many advanced courses in Chino Hills Schools. Many students start with Pre-Algebra then move towards Algebra I and then finally take Algebra II. Students may also enroll after completing Pre-Algebra in Integrated math 1 which is equivalent to Algebra I
Pre-Algebra Topics in Chino Hills School:
- Order of operations using PEMDAS rule in algebra.
- Distributive property to simplify algebraic expressions.
- Algebraic inequalities and graphing in number line.
- Absolute values in algebraic evaluation.
- Finding prime and composite numbers
- Finding Least common multiple (LCM)
- Finding Greatest common factor (GCF)
- Scientific notation and standard form
- Arithmetic in fractions with algebraic expressions using addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Applying common core concepts in problem solving.
- Solving for unknown variables in algebraic equations.
- Graphing linear equations and interpreting algebraic equations.
- Measurement conversions such as converting feet to inches.
- Percentages problems and applications.
Why study and tutor in Pre-Algebra in Chino Hills Schools:
- Pre-Algebra is the pre-requisite for many courses.
- Aptitude tests such as CAHSEE, ACT, SAT and many courses in math, science and college need the knowledge of pre-algebra.
Application help in Pre-Algebra Chino Hillstutoring:
1) Learns how to solve discounts and markup problems in real life examples.
2) Many entry level jobs require knowledge of these pre-algebra concepts.
What is next after Pre-Algebra tutoring:
You are ready for more Math then it is time to learn Algebra I or Integrated Math 1.
Chino Hills schools teach pre-algebra in Grades 5-8.
Algebra I and Integrated Math 1 in Chino Hills high schools are taught in Grade 8 and 9.
Advanced learner in Pre-Algebra tutoring:
It is very possible to complete Pre-Algebra in Chino Hills Schools in Grade 7 so you are in bright group of students who are taking Algebra I or integrated math 1 in 8th Grade.
Mathematics and Pre-Algebra tutoring knowledge needed in Professional Education:
Nursing Schools, Army and Navy tests (ASVAB), CAHSEE
Adult Education and College requirements for Pre-Algebra:
Many colleges require you to pass placement tests that have mathematics questions based on pre-algebra. If you are not proficient in pre-algebra then you are required to take foundation mathematics course in pre-algebra before you can take any advanced courses in community colleges and universities.
Chino Hills Tutoring Subjects: