Calculus / AP Calculus/ College Calculus Tutors & Teachers for Lessons
- Many topics are common in Calculus, AP-Calculus AB & BC and College Calculus.
- Limits: Evaluating numerically and graphically
- Asymptotes: Evaluating vertical and horizontal asymptotes and using asymptotes to sketch graphs in calculus functions.
- Continuous functions: Find discontinuity if exist.
- Parametric Functions
- Polar Functions
- Vector Functions
- Derivative: Formulas and applications.
- First derivative test and second derivative test in Calculus functions.
- Local linear approximation
- Mean Value Theorem in Calculus.
- Evaluating integrals algebraically and graphically.
- Applications of Integrals: Area, volume and rate problems
- Numerical approximation: Reimann Sums and areas under curve.
- Convergence series and summation.
- Taylor Series.
Why study Calculus:
- AP-Calculus is the advanced placement exam for higher courses in colleges and universities.
- Students get credit for College level Calculus course.
- Save time and money in College.
Application of Calculus:
- Provides eligibility to take higher courses in Colleges and University.
- Makes the mathematics courses easier in Colleges and University.
What is next after Calculus:
You can take advanced courses in Calculus from community college to get more credits towards your degree.
High schools teach Calculus in Grades 11 and 12.
Calculus is highly recommended for students who want to major in science related fields such as medicine and engineering.
Mathematics and Calculus knowledge needed in Professional Education:
Medicine Schools, Engineering Schools, Colleges and Universities
|English Laguage Arts
Integrated Math 1-2-3
SAT I & II